A residential subdivision comprising bulk earthworks, stormwater, wastewater and potable water reticulation, stormwater pond, utility services and pavement construction.
The detailed scope includes:
- 16,000m3 bulk earthworks; 5,250 m3 topsoil strip, shape to profile and placement of topsoil over lots and berms including landscaping and grass.
- Construction of a permanent stormwater pond comprising dam structure, primary outlet infrastructure in the existing gully head
- Sediment control
- Construction of retaining walls
- Construct 500m of wastewater drainage and manholes including all service connections.
- Construct 600m of stormwater drainage from 100mm dia.to 900mm dia.including manholes and catchpits
- Construct 900m of kerb and channel comprising vertical, mountable and nib kerb
- Construct 900 m2 of footpath
- Supply, lay, compact and trim pavement and provide Hot mix surface over first coat chip seal (grade 5 chip) on all roads.
- Install 430m of 150 mPVC watermain and 400m of 63mm MPDE rider main together with sluice valves, peet valves, hydrants and commissioning