|We have a strong work ethic and value the work we do for our clients.
- We realise that quality and reliability are fundamental to our success.
- Our project team work collaboratively and in partnership with you to address issues and challenges.
- We do what we say and we are accountable for our actions.
- We set priorities that demonstrate our commitment to quality workmanship outcomes.
|We strive for total customer satisfaction and excellence in all we do. To this end we;
- Continuously make improvement in the way we do things, in particular introducing information technology to provide efficiencies
- Are consistent in how we manage our projects by maintaining and improving processes, procedures and systems.
- Develop a culture of team work and sharing of quality responsibilities in all areas of our business.
- Seek improvement through robust business intelligence by measuring and analysing our performance.
- Continuously upskill our workforce to meet changes in industry work practices and technology.
|We have a substantial knowledge base with a permanent and long-servicing work force that have grown with the company.
- You will have peace of mind knowing Schick employees have solid industry knowledge and experience
- Our workforce is passionate about the industry and is willing share to their expertise and technical skills with you.
- We offer sound professional solutions that can only come from wide project experience and over time.
- We invest in our people and are constantly up-skilling through in-house training supported with industry recognized certifications and engineering qualifications.
|We excel in our Health and Safety and Environmental Management performance.
- Management involvement, site safe practices, hazard management and employee participation ensure every job is completed safely
- Environmental management is integrated into our project planning and execution
- We adopt best practices for sediment and erosion control, management of construction disturbances, and traffic management that ensure protection of our work environment and surrounds.